Who facilitates your company’s HR functions if you don’t have human resource guidance? How do you protect your company from potential liability and become educated on new policies?
Businesses are faced with major issues around fair compliance with employment and labor laws, employee relations issues, and the administration and management of employee policy and benefits. Whether or not you choose to hire HR staff, your company must have some semblance of structure and organization that comes from either having HR staff or retaining HR experts to handle strategic and functional HR tasks.
So, what are the advantages to hiring an HR consulting firm versus a full time HR employee.
Consider the following:
- Access to high level strategic HR support
- Reduction in labor expenses and overhead costs
- Non-biased pragmatic expert guidance
- Access to up to date relevant federal and state laws
- Ability to prioritize HR projects to work on tactical visionary HR and delegate administrative HR functions
- Flexibility, measurable costs, reduced overhead
As 2023 trends continue to predict recruiting issues and HR gaps as top priorities for growing organizations, partnering with an HR consulting business can provide interim support and allow you to stay ahead of the curve. What are you doing now to address future HR huddles?